CEVO (Coaching the Emergency Vehicle Operator)
In this 6 hour program, emergency vehicle operators will learn practical defensive driving techniques -- focusing on the operator's ability to read traffic conditions, act accordingly, and prevent collisions in both emergency and non-emergency situations.
What you'll learn
* Adverse weather conditions
* Blind spots and cushion of safety
* Intersections, passing and lane changes
* Safe backing and parking
* Scanning and traffic hazard identification
* Vehicle handling, design and inspection
This course is available in police, ambulance and fire versions.